Monday, January 21, 2013

3 of 100: Time for some romance

Hey loves,

This post is going to be short and sweet because I've had a couple of glasses of champagne...I'm worried that my writing is going to slur.  My next book is The Choice by Nicholas Sparks, I felt like I need some romance in my life. Apparently it's weird to have a relationship with red wine...stop judging, doctors say its good for your heart....I'll probably live to 105. I've read several other Spark novels so I know he will stick to the formula..two people hate each other, find a common interest, have a romantic courtship, and fall hopelessly in love.


 I know that a lot of people do not Sparks' books because of all the sappiness but I feel like that's need everyone once and awhile. I just started this novel, so next time I'll post will be finished and will provide a review. I hope you guys have been enjoying the blog! Please feel free to post comments or make suggestions for books that I might enjoy.




 I'm off like a dirty shirt!

2 comments:

  1. You're a natural at this blogging thing I see!


    www.icanonlybeshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheena...I'm finally starting to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete